MBJ Airports Limited (MBJ) is pleased to announce that Airport Parking is available 24/7. See below for parking rates and other information.
- JMD 250 for the first hour or portion thereof
- An additional JMD 250 for the second hour or portion thereof
- An additional JMD 250 for the third hour or portion thereof
- JMD 1,000 for parking in excess of three hours and up to a maximum of 24 hours and an additional JMD 1000 for every 24-hour period thereafter or part thereof.
Forms of Payment
- Credit cards (Visa and Master Cards)
- Debit Cards
SIA Self - Service Quick-Pay Stations
SIA self - service quick-pay stations allow customers to pay for parking before reaching the parking exit lane.
- Upon entering the public car park, the customer is required to retrieve a ticket from the parking ticket terminal.
- After parking, customers are required to take their parking ticket to a self-service station and make payment using the terminal, no more than 15 minutes prior to their expected departure time from the parking lot.
Locations of the three (3) self-service pay stations:
- Arrivals Terminal
- Departure Terminal (Door 4)
- Public car park
Pay Stations presently accept USD and JMD bills. However, change is dispensed only in JMD.
The highest JMD denomination accepted at the pay station is $1,000 & the highest USD denomination accepted is US$20.
- After making the payment and receiving the receipt, the customers will proceed to exit the car park.
- At the exit lane, the customer is required to insert the pre-paid ticket into the reader and thereafter shall be allowed to exit within seconds.
Should a customer encounter any challenges in using the parking facilities, the parking attendants within the car park or at the entry/exit booths will be happy to assist.
Overnight Parking available
Overnight parking is available in parking lot #2 which is located on the immediate left turn upon entering the airport at a rate of JMD 1,000 per night.
How do I exit if my ticket is lost or damaged?
Proceed to the parking toll collector (located at the exit of the parking lot) with car documents for assistance. Lost tickets attract a fee of One Thousand dollars ($1,000).
How do I exit if the pay station is not functioning i.e. out of service, not accepting payment, or not scanning my ticket?
Proceed to the parking exit and pay the toll collector upon exit.
What do I do if the machine is out of change?
Take the receipt from the pay station after making payment and proceed to the booth by the exit, the parking toll collector will assist.
Can I reserve a parking spot?
We do not currently offer reserved parking.
For more information, please call 876-952-3124 Ext. 2822/2948/2947.