Customs lines are identified by:
- Nothing to declare
- Passengers with items to declare
- Special passengers, wheel chair passengers and unaccompanied minors.
- Items for declaration should be accompanied by an invoice and should be listed on the Customs Declaration Form
- Members of the same family may use one form (i.e. mother, father and their children under 18 years old)
- Passengers over 18 years are required to complete their own Declaration Forms
- Passengers are required to present their passport, along with the Customs Declaration Form and relevant receipts, for processing.
- Payment of duties, if any, may be made using cash, VISA or MasterCard credit cards or certified cheques as well as Multi-Link (debit and credit) cards.
For further information on Customs procedures, you can also visit their website at:
Jamaica Customs Agency Website | Country Above Self (jacustoms.gov.jm) or call:
|Main Terminal (Passenger Control)
|Cargo Terminal (Cargo Control)